DraftKings Millionaire Maker

A.J. Green or Snead
Posted: 21 September 2016 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
Veteran
RankRank
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2009-09-20

Green is against Denver at home, Snead is against Atlanta at home. I’m leaning on Snead. Saints are in desperate need of a win. They are at home so that offense will be rolling and Atlanta is going to put up 42 points so they will need to keep up.  And then Green against Denver. I don’t like the match up at all.

Your thoughts?

Posted: 22 September 2016 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3857
Joined  2009-06-27
critter - 21 September 2016 07:18 PM

Green is against Denver at home, Snead is against Atlanta at home. I’m leaning on Snead. Saints are in desperate need of a win. They are at home so that offense will be rolling and Atlanta is going to put up 42 points so they will need to keep up.  And then Green against Denver. I don’t like the match up at all.

Your thoughts?

Critter—It is all about the GUT decision in this case as on paper Green is the “start your stud” type player, but if you put it all into perspective, Snead has been better than him this season thus far AND he has the better matchup.

I might not have ranked Snead higher than Green but I see your reasoning and feel that Snead is actually the one with more upside this week. Pull the trigger!

Signature 

[email protected]

Don’t forget to join our Daily Live Q&A sessions throughout the season. Use this link to see what time the chat starts each day - http://brunoboys.net/index.php/entries/category/2016-live-chat/