DraftKings Millionaire Maker

RB Help
Posted: 20 September 2016 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rookie
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2015-10-23

Good Morning!
I appreciate any advise you can provide.  I lost both starting RB due to injuries, and the only current heathy RB on my roster is D. Booker.
J. McKinnon, F. Wittaker, C. Sims, S. Vareen & K. Drake are all available.  Which 2 RB would should I try to obtain as FA (Pickings are slim).  And will the new pick-ups be a better play than Booker since Anderson is playing so well in Denver.

Posted: 22 September 2016 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3857
Joined  2009-06-27
Shep - 20 September 2016 01:58 PM

Good Morning!
I appreciate any advise you can provide.  I lost both starting RB due to injuries, and the only current heathy RB on my roster is D. Booker.
J. McKinnon, F. Wittaker, C. Sims, S. Vareen & K. Drake are all available.  Which 2 RB would should I try to obtain as FA (Pickings are slim).  And will the new pick-ups be a better play than Booker since Anderson is playing so well in Denver.

Hey Shep.. I believe we answered this in our live chat on Tuesday. If not, let me know and we can take a deeper look at it. However, I remember talking about Booker and breaking down the WW options and ranking them in order to help you put your bids in.

Best of luck in Week 3!

Signature 

[email protected]

Don’t forget to join our Daily Live Q&A sessions throughout the season. Use this link to see what time the chat starts each day - http://brunoboys.net/index.php/entries/category/2016-live-chat/