Bruno Boys Fantasy Football Fanduel

Newbe
Posted: 12 September 2009 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rookie
Rank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2009-08-19

Hi All, I hope I can get an answer to my question smile When you give your( sit em and start em ) Is it for a salary cap game or for a mock draft? Trying to win against my hubby.

Thanks, crissy

Posted: 12 September 2009 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Franchise Player
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2009-07-01

Crissy were you the wife in the couple that were on live Q and A with me on Thursday? If so welcome to the nation. Either way welcome to Bruno Boys Nation to be honest. Here is how I suggest you utilize our site to the best that you can to dominate your husband (no pun intended).

We release weekly starters with fantasy point values throughout the week. The higher the point total the better the play. Also we hold live Q and A’s every day on our site so definitely check in once or twice a week if not more when you have questions. And lastly, Bruno Boys Whooley, Cavigs and myself hold the live Q and A on Sunday mornings before kickoff. It is an extremely popular show so you will want to show up early to ask your questions.

Other than that, reading the other articles posted on this site will give you an even better in-depth thought process on the players throughout the week.

You won’t see anythign that we provide ANYWHERE else on the web.

Best of luck. Or should I be wishing your husband that now that you know about us?

Posted: 12 September 2009 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rookie
Rank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2009-08-19

Thanks for the quick responce smile and no it was not me.But i will check out your Q and A on sunday. And no I will not tell my hubby about my new secret weapon. 

Thanks, Crissy

Posted: 12 September 2009 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3080
Joined  2009-06-26
huddlehof - 12 September 2009 04:31 AM

Hi All, I hope I can get an answer to my question smile When you give your( sit em and start em ) Is it for a salary cap game or for a mock draft? Trying to win against my hubby.

Thanks, crissy

Welcome Crissy. It’s always nice to have female fantasy football players on the forum.  Like Ziza said we look forward to helping you set your fantasy football lineup each week. Also as questions pop up don’t hesitate to ask them.

When looking at our weekly rankings at each position like Ziza said please remember that they are based on standard scoring leagues. Most of the leagues are standard scoring or standard plus PPR so you should be fine; however if your league has some crazy scoring system let us know.

Enjoy yourself around the Forums and feel free to chime in on all the other Forum topics.

Signature 

mcaviglia@brunoboys.net

Beat the Bruno Boys! Square off against Bruno Boys Staffers–For a weekly chance to win $1,000 in prize money, click here to register:  $1,000 IN WEEKLY PAYOUTS