Bruno Boys Fantasy Football Fanduel

Who Will Play for the National Title
Posted: 24 November 2009 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3080
Joined  2009-06-26

Unless Alabama loses to Auburn or Florida loses to Florida State we know the winner of the SEC Title game between Alabama and Florida will be one of the teams going for the National Title.

Also, we know that if Texas beats Team A&M this week and Nebraska in the Big 12 Title game they will go to the National Title Game.

However, with it being College Football and knowing anything can happen do you think TCU or Cincinnati somehow back-door their way into the BCS National Title Game?

I have watched all six undefeated teams (including Boise State) play 4-5 times this year and I really think that TCU very well could be the best team in the nation.

What are the thoughts in the Forum? Will we see an SEC vs Big 12 National Tittle Game or is a curveball thrown and one of the other unbeaten teams get’s in.

Finally, we know Boise St. is a longshot to play for the title, but do you think they will get into a BCS game provided they beat Nevada on Friday.

As you can tell I am a big fan of college football and I would love to get everyone’s take on this.

Signature 

mcaviglia@brunoboys.net

Beat the Bruno Boys! Square off against Bruno Boys Staffers–For a weekly chance to win $1,000 in prize money, click here to register:  $1,000 IN WEEKLY PAYOUTS 

Posted: 24 November 2009 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Hall of Famer
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4120
Joined  2009-09-17

I think it will be SEC winner and Texas…i’m calling an upset for florida this week though so if that happens and bama loses SEC title then i think TCU and Texas…also if bama loses and beats florida in the SEC title…or if texas loses either of their games, then TCU and winner of SEC

Signature 

Team 1 - 12 team (PPR)- 8-3 (2nd place)
Team 2 - 10 team (PPR)- 4-7 (9th place)
Team 3 - 14 team (PPR)- 8-3 (2nd place)
Team 4 BB League- 12 Team (PPR)- 6-5 (5th place)
BB Kicker League- 8 team- 7-4 (2nd place)

Posted: 24 November 2009 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-26
bigspace - 24 November 2009 07:55 PM

I think it will be SEC winner and Texas…i’m calling an upset for florida this week though so if that happens and bama loses SEC title then i think TCU and Texas…also if bama loses and beats florida in the SEC title…or if texas loses either of their games, then TCU and winner of SEC

All solid predictions and my thinking exactly.  As for the FSU upset over Florida this weekend call me crazy but I kind of think that can happen. FSU has been inconsistent all season long but Christian Ponder is a good player and their offense might be able to exploit an impressive Gators defense. However, for FSU to have a shot of the upset they will have to play at a high level on defense and hold Tim Tebow in check.

Should be a great game and if Bobby Bowden call pull off the upset it will be one of his most impressive wins since the glory days.

Signature 

mcaviglia@brunoboys.net

Beat the Bruno Boys! Square off against Bruno Boys Staffers–For a weekly chance to win $1,000 in prize money, click here to register:  $1,000 IN WEEKLY PAYOUTS 

Posted: 24 November 2009 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Hall of Famer
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4120
Joined  2009-09-17

Yea def. would be an instant classic

Signature 

Team 1 - 12 team (PPR)- 8-3 (2nd place)
Team 2 - 10 team (PPR)- 4-7 (9th place)
Team 3 - 14 team (PPR)- 8-3 (2nd place)
Team 4 BB League- 12 Team (PPR)- 6-5 (5th place)
BB Kicker League- 8 team- 7-4 (2nd place)

Posted: 27 November 2009 07:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-26

Well Texas A&M did everything they could to try and upend Texas tonight but it just didn’t work out. Still a solid game if you like offense as both of these teams combined for over 1,000 yards and 88 points.

I am still hoping for an upset somewhere to help TCU get to the National Title game.  Go Florida State this weekend!

Signature 

mcaviglia@brunoboys.net