Marvin Jones, Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
Assuming that Matthew Stafford can last the entire game, you have to start Jones who has a supreme matchup against a Vikings defense that has been a whopping receivers to reach at least 10.0 fantasy points this season. 16 receivers scored 21 touchdowns, including Jones back in Week 9 of the season. Even though Jones has not had consecutive fantasy worthy starts since Week 9-10, he’s also had two top 5 finishes in the last four weeks. It all depends on Stafford staying healthy, but Jones looks to go out with double-digit targets.
Week 17 Chalky WR Starts
- Calvin Ridley, Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- D.K. Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- Adam Thielen, Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
- Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
- Brandin Cooks, Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans